Menu

Nintendo DS games for 10yo boy and 6yo girl

My 11yod favorite's are Professor Layton and the Curious Village (she's getting the second for Christmas), My Japanese Coach, Full Metal Achemist (she's really into Anime), and strangely the free one that came with it, M&M's Break 'Em. For Christmas she's also getting Kingdom Hearts (anime again) and The World Ends With You. I found the last one off one of those 'best of" lists you can google. Best ds games of 2008 or 2009 for children, or any variation. People love Mario Bros. and that one may work for your youngest.

For your 6yo, they have those ones where you take care of a pet, I think it's called Petz and they have different ones (horses, dogs, cats, etc.) I hear Cookin' Mama is kinda fun. Animal Crossing has always got great reviews. These are ones that my daughter has shown interest in, but insisted she was too old. She bought the Personal Trainer Cooking because it was more grown up.

Unfortunately more are coming out around the holidays and I've refused to consider any of them because I'm done. She can put them on her birthday list next year. There's tons of educational ones, too.