Menu

SAT scores are online now!

Leanna Tomlinson

Thank you for the reminder that SAT scores would be available today, and congratulations to your DD! WE just checked my son's scores, and if they are telling the truth, we are extremely happy - I am hyperventilating a bit here - 800 CR. 700 Math, 800 Writing!!! I can hardly dare to believe it! He is a Nat Merit Semifinalist, so these scores are quite important to us...Thanks for listening !

Blessings,

April

Polly,

Congratulations to your daughter also. My daughter also took the SAT once and was done. She took it in March of her Junior year and what with the PSAT, SAT subject tests, AP tests, and the National Latin Exam also in that year, she was done. Can you say burnout?

Regards,

Kareni

This may sound really lame - but we have dial up and I can't even use their site with my dial up/old computer combination. My dtr took the SAT in June and I know how we can electronically pay and send the scores to a college but I don't know how to get the scores sent to us via an attachment or snail mail or in some '''official'' format that would be considered legitimate and official.

Thanks for any help - if you don't know - but you do have the SAT phone number handy [once again, dial up - grrrr], please LMK that.

Congrats to all the high scorers and good luck, Chris - do you know what his essay score will be since he didn't follow their directions.

Lisaj

thanks - lisaj

(866) 756-7346

Be prepared to deal with customer service reps who "might" only be able to answer questions on their "scripts"! But, they certainly can tell you how to get your scores, I would think!

Good luck!

Mary

P.S. Who knows the pain of slooow dial up from a previous life.

(866) 756-7346

Be prepared to deal with customer service reps who "might" only be able to answer questions on their "scripts"! But, they certainly can tell you how to get your scores, I would think!

Good luck!

Mary

P.S. Who knows the pain of slooow dial up from a previous life.

thanks, I will call them today if --after-- I get offline...

lj

she took Math lev. 1, Math lev. 2, and Literature. In the spring, right after taking AP US Hist., she also took the US Hist. one (I think after she'd taken the AP exam) and did well on it, too.

A couple of the colleges to which she is applying really want to see them.

She would like to take physics after the first of the year, as well. We'll see......

Hope you are doing well!

Thanks for the details, Coopers5. My daughter took three SAT subject tests; she too took the US History test after taking an AP US History class. (She took the Latin one after AP Latin, and the Math Level 2 after taking PreCalculus.) Good luck to your daughter if she does indeed take the Physics test!

Regards,

Kareni