Menu

If you have a student taking the PSAT in Oct...

I have learned of a helpful, free webinar that you might want to attend. It's being offered by PrepMatters. It's called "The PSAT is Two Weeks Away, HELP!" You can register to watch and participate at this site:

http://prepmatters.com/ht/d/sp/i/102284/pid/102284

I think it is the 4th one down on their list. I've watched a couple of the webinars that they did earlier, one live and one on their YouTube Channel and I thought they were really good. The advantage of the live one is you can actually post questions at the end of the presentation. The recorded ones include questions asked by the audience at the end.

It's a nice website too, worth poking around. I wish I had known about them back when ds was in the middle of this process, I could have gleaned a good bit of help from them.

Hope this will help someone new to the process!

:)

you know, this is really great of you! I never look on this part of the forums because my dd is 10... but I just thought as I sat down here, "I wonder what's going on in the high school section?" and this is great info! I can't use it yet, but I love knowing that such things exist and what they offer. I may lurk in the high school area again! :)

pie

... I just thought as I sat down here, "I wonder what's going on in the high school section?" and this is great info! I can't use it yet, but I love knowing that such things exist and what they offer. I may lurk in the high school area again! :)

pie

Welcome, Pie!

Come back soon. There's a lot of wisdom to be found here and many helpful posters ....

Regards,

Kareni

...I never look on this part of the forums because my dd is 10... but I just thought as I sat down here, "I wonder what's going on in the high school section?" .... I may lurk in the high school area again! :)

pie

I'm so glad that I've been part of this group. I'll tell you what, pie, I learned more from the women on this board than I could ever begin to say. The whole forum is great, but the ladies here on the high school board were such an incredible resource for me..... I came to well often for a really long drink! The support, knowledge and wisdom are beyond compare.

I hope you'll hang around often....10 may feel far away from highschool, but middle school is just around the corner! it is closer than you probably want to think;).