Menu

Who the heck is resurecting all of the old controversial threads?

Hey, I actually taught my kids all there pets that passed are waiting for them at the rainbow bridge. I hope no one here is being so callous as to saying there is no rainbow bridge and their pets are not waiting for them. :glare:

My dog Molly is surfing the crystal sea with my friend Pam, and all our late cats are sitting on Jesus' lap. Jesus has a big lap. He can hold all the puppies and kitties in the world. :001_smile:

Our puppies never die, they go to live on a farm in the country...oh.wait..we live in a farm in the country...hmmm...maybe they go to live in the city.., yeah, that's it..thats what I'll be telling my kids. But, I have no scripture reference to back it up and I am a maroon about providing links to sources, so I will just post and run..

You are a WHAT? A Maroon?:lol::lol::lol::lol:

so you're say.....puppies die????.....I think if I thought that you for one minute knew what I was thinking, well, I would probably be offended...or you would be...or something...

got any chex mix?

pie

ok stomach hurts from laughing...can I just say I can't live without you people!! Or am I alive? Maybe I am with the fairies..with doritos!

Hey, I actually taught my kids all there pets that passed are waiting for them at the rainbow bridge. I hope no one here is being so callous as to saying there is no rainbow bridge and their pets are not waiting for them. :glare:

Just wait until they are in the Logic stage to tell them the other side of the argument. You wouldn't want them to become an adult and not know that some people believe that puppies die! If they ever want to have a career as a veterinarian they'll have to believe in the theory of puppy death.

Everyone knows that one should only drink non-diet pop, afterall all that aspartame was designed by the nazis to weed out the weak members of the population. All you diet pop drinkers are actually pop-nazis.

Can't have a "good" arguement without at least 1 reference to the nazis

Old threads pop up if you search on some term that is of interest to you. I don't see what the problem is. It actually shows some diligence on a person's behalf that they tried to find an answer for whatever question first.

Should everything that anyone wrote in May 09 be considered arcane and irrelevant, whereas the fate of kingdoms rest on what September 09 people think and say now?

I looked up "PMDD" and wanted to know how home remedies and therapies were going for people a year later and revived that thread. I think it is perfectly appropriate to ask a directly related question. Ok, PMDD isn't controversial. So what? What if it were? Either way ... by reading others' thoughts whenever they were written, I gain from the whole forum notion.

:iagree: And mirth, I like your avatar. But maybe you should change it to: "What did you ask in school today? IT BETTER NOT BE THE SAME QUESTION YOU ASKED A FEW MONTHS AGO!" :tongue_smilie:

And is "Neener' a noun or verb?

I'm just doing my part here. Looks like no one has posted on this thread for a few hours!

Everyone knows that one should only drink non-diet pop, afterall all that aspartame was designed by the nazis to weed out the weak members of the population. All you diet pop drinkers are actually pop-nazis.

Can't have a "good" arguement without at least 1 reference to the nazis

Fascist!:lol:

This thread has reminded me of one of my great fears.

That I will respond to a resurrected thread, not realising it is an old thread I have already responded to, and I will say something completely different to and in conflict with, what I wrote previously in the thread. And you'll all find out what a flake I really am. :lol:

This thread has reminded me of one of my great fears.

That I will respond to a resurrected thread, not realising it is an old thread I have already responded to, and I will say something completely different to and in conflict with, what I wrote previously in the thread. And you'll all find out what a flake I really am. :lol:

Ditto here