Menu

Anyone post just to bump up their status from Just Visiting?

Well, partly. Yes. But I didn't just post nothing, you understand. And someday, I may start using those smiley emoticons, but I just can't bring myself to do that yet. But I won't keep posting just to become a worker bee, because that would take up too much board space and too much time in one day. I just thought that since I'm a regular poster, I ought to be more than just visiting. Plus, I had 9 posts when I figured out the special number. There, have I explained too much yet?

I, for one, am going to post like a madwoman until I get past the larvae stage. Here I had successfully weaned myself from the boards altogether, and now my primary goal in life (okay, slight exaggeration:p) is to be an online worker bee...

I'm glad you're back! Now if you can just get your East Coast half back....

lar*va

n. pl. lar·vae (-v) or lar·vas

1. The newly hatched, wingless, often wormlike form of many insects before metamorphosis.

2. The newly hatched, earliest stage of any of various animals that undergo metamorphosis, differing markedly in form and appearance from the adult.

Hmmm...yes, that about sums me up. Of course, I haven't actually achieved larva status. Sadly, for me, this is still a goal. :D

Lisa

lar*va

n. pl. lar·vae (-v) or lar·vas

1. The newly hatched, wingless, often wormlike form of many insects before metamorphosis.

2. The newly hatched, earliest stage of any of various animals that undergo metamorphosis, differing markedly in form and appearance from the adult.

Yeah, okay, here's the thing - just do not want to think of myself as a wormlike creature. Really. Yuck! :p But maybe I will become a bee-you-ti-ful butterfly!

Yeah, okay, here's the thing - just do not want to think of myself as a wormlike creature. Really. Yuck! :p But maybe I will become a bee-you-ti-ful butterfly!

Yeah, ok. Maybe I should have clarified that, while I do not see myself as a wormlike creature, I *do* see myself as someone who is getting ready to/is going through a metamorphosis. You know how it is: former lurker transforming into larva. lol It's a stretch, but with every post....:D

Lisa

:) Yes, we shall see. I don't think I have worker bee in my near future, however. Three of my four children have nasty viruses and are keeping me running hither and yon. Although, sick children do sleep (at least eventually). Sigh. Off to administer more cough syrup. Enjoy your larva status -- I'll be expecting to see your promotion soon.

Lisa

I'm glad you're back! Now if you can just get your East Coast half back....

Thanks! Yeah, we haven't been able to Ricola in a long while, have we? I should fade again soon (not enough time to be here, yada yada yada), but I couldn't resist signing up on the new board ~ and now that worker bee moniker is callin' my name.;)