Menu

Laminator help

I just got myself a Scotch Thermal Laminator after reading about it here on these boards. I want to laminate the cards that come with my Winston Grammar, but I'm not sure how to go about it. I read the manual that comes with the machine, but it doesn't really get very specific on the "hows" of doing small objects. :confused: What is the best way to tackle this project?? Should I line them all up inside the sleeve with some spacing between and then run the whole thing through or should I cut the sleeve to fit the card and run it through one at a time? :confused: But if I cut it what do I do about the loose end? It says not to run it through at the loose end. Can any of you experienced laminators give a girl some advice?? Thanks to all who reply. :)

Well, I have a RS laminator so not sure if it will work the same but here goes:

I will fill up the laminating page with as much stuff as I can with a tiny line between each for cutting and put the closed end in first. Works fine for me, then my children and I cut each item seperately.

Voila,done.

My machine says to NOT put the unclosed end of the page into the machine so I have never tried.

Well, I have a RS laminator so not sure if it will work the same but here goes:

I will fill up the laminating page with as much stuff as I can with a tiny line between each for cutting and put the closed end in first. Works fine for me, then my children and I cut each item seperately.

Voila,done.

My machine says to NOT put the unclosed end of the page into the machine so I have never tried.

Thank you for your reply. :) I wanted to ask you about lining them all up in the sleeve... how do you manage to keep the items from falling out when you lift it to put it into the machine?? Do you use something to hold it in place to keep it from sliding? Thanks .:)