Menu

Chalkdust Algebra 2 Schedule?

Since I could not find a schedule for Chalkdust Algebra 2, do you schedule all the chapters? Can you skip any? How many days did you allow for the sections? Thank you.

Tina

I just planned out my Larsens Elementary/ Int. Combined. I was able to schedule 11 of the 13 chapters (at a pretty trying pace) with each section lasting about 2-3 days...Day 1 video lecture...read section...do review set. Day 2 sect. exercises. Day 3 section exercises if there are lots and lots.

I scheduled approx. 25 probs a day...using every other or every 3rd odd problem.

HTH

Faithe

We just started this week. I did have ds do the "P" chapter. He is taking that test Monday, and then we will move on into the regular chapters. I suppose we could have skipped the "P" chapter, but now I am glad we did it. He flew through it and it gave us a nice easy start.

Taking an average of 3 days per section, you should be able to finish the text in about 180 days. This is how it looks to me anyway. I always keep in my mind that it is an "average" as some sections will take longer than others. We just do math one our per day. Watch DVD and start working problems. Carry on with problems the next day until all that I have assigned are completed. I usually assign between 30 and 40 per section. It varies. I make sure I cover problems from all areas, especially hitting word/application problems. I think those are important. I believe they are labeled "solving problems" in the book.

HTH (?)