Menu

What is the hardest American History Course...

for the Rhetoric stage?

Thanks,

Dorothy

Not sure what you are asking. Are you asking for an outside course? There are online AP courses in American history. Are you asking for a recommendation for a text? If you want hard, you should probably choose a college or AP text? A lot of people design their own courses using lots of primary resources. Anyway, if you could be more specific, we could probably help more.

I am sorry! I have a friend with a very bright 11th grade student. She said that Sonlight was not challenging enough for her. I was thinking that Tapestry of Grace is a very challenging program, but I have never actually used it in the Rhetoric level, so what do I know. Is Abeka more challenging than TOG? I knew as soon as I posted the title containing the word course, that it was confusing, but you can't edit the title. Oh well!! What do you think is the most challenging American History curriculum, program or textbook for highschool?

Dorothy

Not sure what you are asking. Are you asking for an outside course? There are online AP courses in American history. Are you asking for a recommendation for a text? If you want hard, you should probably choose a college or AP text? A lot of people design their own courses using lots of primary resources. Anyway, if you could be more specific, we could probably help more.

:iagree:

I would say check out an online AP course, or create one using the resources online. Here's a link:

http://www.hippocampus.org/US%20History;jsessionid=B0F3F14046B4750D841A031A6B3B155D