Menu

Poll: If you have Coconut M&Ms in your area, what do you think of them?

Poll: If you have Coconut M&Ms in your area, what do you think of them?  

1. 1. Poll: If you have Coconut M&Ms in your area, what do you think of them?

• Don't have them here
    • Have them, but wouldn't buy them
    • Have them, bought them, YUM
    • Have them, bought them, YUCK

I am a 44 year old woman. I will eat anything that is not still breathing or is not bigger than my own head. These are gross and I would not advise trying them. The peanut butter flavor is a whole nother issue

I cannot even imagine. It seems wrong to me.

I am a 44 year old woman. I will eat anything that is not still breathing or is not bigger than my own head. These are gross and I would not advise trying them. The peanut butter flavor is a whole nother issue

OK, this is so funny I almost snorted one out (through?) my nose!

Do I run to the store now, or should I save the trouble & just pm you my address, so you can ship some to me?

Oh, wait. The last chocolate that came in the mail didn't make it thr the Tx weather.

Still...an m&m bag-shaped coconut-chocolate bar might not be bad....:auto:

I'm going to the store tomorrow. I love coconut, I love chocolate, and I really love coconut with chocolate!

My taste buds thank you, my waistline....not so much:tongue_smilie:

The package reads "Limited Edition." I have a single serving bag. It's white & it was at the checkout at Walgreen's. $0.59/bag

Good luck on your quest!

I don't know what you mean? :confused:

It's so hot here, now I can't even remember what I meant when I wrote it. I think I was hoping that I could be a big person and still be utterly appalled at the very idea. Does it make me small that I can't imagine not gagging?!

I can't stand coconut. It really makes me gag. I got an ugly surprise at our wedding. I had no idea the lady making our cake was going to put coconut in the icing between the layers. I only had the one bite of cake and almost lost it in front of everyone. Now, wouldn't that have been a lovely wedding memory.

So, coconut M&M's? No how. No way.