4 replies to this topic

#1 ValRN

ValRN

Hive Mind Level 4 Worker: Builder Bee

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 347 posts

Posted 14 July 2009 - 08:59 AM

OK, I ordered my The Rainbow from the Beginning Publishing Store/Durell Dobbins almost a month ago and have not received anything. The same day I ordered from several other places (Rainbow Resource, A Beka, BJUP, Amazon, etc) and have received all my goods. I've gone on the website and left a message on their "contact us" form, but have yet to receive a response. They have no contact telephone number on the website. Am I being impatient or has anyone else experienced this type of costumer service with Beginning Publishing?

#2 JudoMom

JudoMom

Disliker of Change

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12565 posts

Posted 14 July 2009 - 09:03 AM

OK, I ordered my The Rainbow from the Beginning Publishing Store/Durell Dobbins almost a month ago and have not received anything. The same day I ordered from several other places (Rainbow Resource, A Beka, BJUP, Amazon, etc) and have received all my goods. I've gone on the website and left a message on their "contact us" form, but have yet to receive a response. They have no contact telephone number on the website. Am I being impatient or has anyone else experienced this type of costumer service with Beginning Publishing?

You can call them at (800) 831-3570 or (270) 746-6651. I called them last week with a question about The Colors and they were very kind.

Also, on their homepage it has this announcement dated 5/6:

"We are in the process of reprinting several of our books! As a result, we are accepting orders for, but will not be shipping, The Rainbow until August 1. We will be working this summer to prepare for a mass shipment at that time. We will, however, be fulfilling orders for Bridge Math and The Spectrum Chemistry during this time. Thank you!"

HTH :001_smile:

#3 ValRN

ValRN

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 347 posts

Posted 14 July 2009 - 09:09 AM

that helps a lot. Now I feel badly about the stern message I left them. :blushing:

Thanks for your prompt help.

#4 Rose in BC

Rose in BC

Hive Mind Queen Bee

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 2135 posts

Posted 14 July 2009 - 10:43 AM

I received an e-mail saying they expected to be re-stocked and shipping out orders early in August.

#5 ValRN

ValRN

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 347 posts

Posted 14 July 2009 - 10:52 AM

that I sent an apology email to them. I really should have read the sight before sending the message AND I need to be more patient.