Menu

saxon math 1 meeting strip

akmomofthree

Hello all I am wondering if anyone is willing to send me via email a scanned copy of the saxon 1 meeting strip. I bought it used and it has no meeting strip in it for saxon 1. I would make up one myself but I don't have a guide to go by. any help would be great thanks.

Karrie

It has been a long time since we used this and I can't remember if there is something other than what we have here, which is a Meeting Book. Inside the book are full page calendars, one for each month. Each day of the month has a circle in it. Is this what you are looking for? If so, then I will scan and send you what I have.

Also in the meeting book I see pages with Counting Strips.

We did not use this book much at all, so there are several blank pages. :001_smile:

Blessings,

Lucinda

The meeting strip is in the teachers manual before the lessons begin. Its simply a strip of paper for the student to write the date, write the number pattern (or shape pattern) and write how much money is in the coin cup.

You could use a dry erase board instead - and since they have to write the date on the worksheet I always skipped it during the meeting. In fact - you may find that you don't even need to do the pattern and coin counting at every lesson.

It's all the lessons pre-typed up, so you don't have to copy the pattern from the book.

Here's the link to them all you have to do is print them out and either 3 hole punch the sheet or cut them into strips. I liked leaving them as a sheet, but it's up to you.

http://www.lulu.com/content/e-book/saxon-homeschool-math-1-daily-meeting-worksheets/3899204

HTH

• 1 year later...
Hello all I am wondering if anyone is willing to send me via email a scanned copy of the saxon 1 meeting strip. I bought it used and it has no meeting strip in it for saxon 1. I would make up one myself but I don't have a guide to go by. any help would be great thanks.

Karrie

I "may" still have one, lmk.

• 12 years later...
On 7/13/2009 at 10:15 PM, nukeswife said:

It's all the lessons pre-typed up, so you don't have to copy the pattern from the book.

Here's the link to them all you have to do is print them out and either 3 hole punch the sheet or cut them into strips. I liked leaving them as a sheet, but it's up to you.

http://www.lulu.com/content/e-book/saxon-homeschool-math-1-daily-meeting-worksheets/3899204

HTH

I know this thread is really old, but I just came across it while searching for Math 1 Meeting worksheets. I did try the Lulu link, but got a 404 error. Does anyone have the file they would be willing to share?