8 replies to this topic

What's with the ads?

#1 akmomofthree

akmomofthree

Hive Mind Larvae

• Members
  • 14 posts

Posted 13 July 2009 - 08:50 PM

Hello all I am wondering if anyone is willing to send me via email a scanned copy of the saxon 1 meeting strip. I bought it used and it has no meeting strip in it for saxon 1. I would make up one myself but I don't have a guide to go by. any help would be great thanks.

Karrie

#2 HSMom2One

HSMom2One

Empress Bee

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3130 posts

Posted 13 July 2009 - 09:17 PM

I think we still may have one. Let me check on it and I'll pm you to let you know.

Blessings,
Lucinda

#3 HSMom2One

HSMom2One

Empress Bee

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3130 posts

Posted 13 July 2009 - 09:27 PM

It has been a long time since we used this and I can't remember if there is something other than what we have here, which is a Meeting Book. Inside the book are full page calendars, one for each month. Each day of the month has a circle in it. Is this what you are looking for? If so, then I will scan and send you what I have.

Also in the meeting book I see pages with Counting Strips.

We did not use this book much at all, so there are several blank pages. :001_smile:

Blessings,
Lucinda

#4 Brenda in FL

Brenda in FL

Hive Mind Queen Bee

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 2109 posts

Posted 13 July 2009 - 09:45 PM

The meeting strip is in the teachers manual before the lessons begin. Its simply a strip of paper for the student to write the date, write the number pattern (or shape pattern) and write how much money is in the coin cup.

You could use a dry erase board instead - and since they have to write the date on the worksheet I always skipped it during the meeting. In fact - you may find that you don't even need to do the pattern and coin counting at every lesson.

#5 nukeswife

nukeswife

Queen to my collective of 3

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 6483 posts

Posted 13 July 2009 - 10:15 PM

It's all the lessons pre-typed up, so you don't have to copy the pattern from the book.

Here's the link to them all you have to do is print them out and either 3 hole punch the sheet or cut them into strips. I liked leaving them as a sheet, but it's up to you.

http://www.lulu.com/...ksheets/3899204

HTH

#6 HSMom2One

HSMom2One

Empress Bee

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3130 posts

Posted 13 July 2009 - 11:08 PM

I have a teacher's manual too, so if you want me to scan anything just pm me and let me know. Otherwise it sounds like you might have some other great options.

Blessings,
Lucinda

#7 akmomofthree

akmomofthree

Hive Mind Larvae

• Members
  • 14 posts

Posted 14 July 2009 - 11:32 AM

You all are beautifull! thanks all for the suggestions. I did get a copy of it off the net suggestion. thankyou thankyou all.

Karrie
:lol:

#8 savoybrwn

savoybrwn

Hive Mind Larvae

• Members
  • 19 posts

Posted 14 August 2010 - 09:03 AM

Thanks for the link to Saxon 1 meeting strip!

#9 sheryl

sheryl

Daughter of the One, True King!!!

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4824 posts

Posted 14 August 2010 - 09:05 AM

Hello all I am wondering if anyone is willing to send me via email a scanned copy of the saxon 1 meeting strip. I bought it used and it has no meeting strip in it for saxon 1. I would make up one myself but I don't have a guide to go by. any help would be great thanks.

Karrie

I "may" still have one, lmk.

What's with the ads?