Menu

Meaningful Composition , christian questions

KatKat

I am interested in Meaningful Composition for my two very struggling writers, 11 ds & 14 dd. I do not have objections on using a christian curriculum even if we haven't tried one.. I have one concern though, does the program assume previous Bible knowledge or know Bible stories to be able to do meaningful composition? (My dc do not know Bible stories) How much of the topics/writing assignments are Bible based? like write how Jesus, etc.. ... I read one online sample and it said to look up a word in a Bible dictionary. We do not own a Bible dictionary and it wouldn't be a problem if this is done few and far between , we could look it up at Bible dictionaries online. ...Thanks for any info you can give.

Edited by KatKat

I have been looking at this program today myself. From what I can see, there are many references to biblical materials. One of the examples involved an essay comparing Jesus to the tabernacle. I have not seen the books in person - only on line.