This is a place for health anxiety sufferers who need more support than they are finding in real life. Feel free to vent here; type out your worries for listening ears, without fear!! Anyone can join, but please try to observe the following rules:
- No judgement... even if a fear seems totally irrational or involving what you consider a minor issue
- No negative anecdotes [My husband's cousin twice-removed had something like that, didn't get it treated in time, and died]
- No "helpful" online diagnosing [it could be x (horrible), y (terrible), or z (you don't even want to know)]
- No consulting the Google and reporting back here
- Limited recommendations of specific medical tests or remedies, whether OTC or prescription or "natural". Please recognize that these recommendations may worsen a person's health anxiety.
Also -- there is no such thing as TMI (too much information) here. You can talk about topics you consider embarrassing, gross, anything. Only group members can see posts.
A place for wide-ranging readers who want to discuss reading in a (mostly) uncensored environment. As a social group, the guidelines are freer than on the general boards. Please remember & respect the fact that members bring varying perspectives & ideas, some of which may not mesh with your own.
Current rules include:
-- Follow the Golden Rule: Treat others as you would wish to be treated. Extend grace. Interact civilly.
-- No ad hominem attacks. No gossip.
-- Respect confidentiality. As this is (currently) a semi-private group, please do not share posts, quotes, or information from members without getting prior approval from that person.
-- You don't have to read posts that offend or bother you. Do feel free to post your own thoughts & points of view. This is not meant to be an echo chamber & not everyone has to agree.
-- Posters who do not engender thoughtful discussion may be removed from the group.
We are in the process of planning to full-time again. Would love to hear how others have done this. Organizational, money saving, boondocking, & everything else. Share your favorite places, places to avoid, difficult roads, & etc.
I have developed a computer software for Human Minds. The software corrects all problems of human mind and upgrade thinking and education kindly Download from our website http://salvagemind.com
You can also join our forum for questions and answers http://salvagemind.com/questions/
Hope to see new and bright people on my website
Thanks for your time