What's with the ads?

Latin, Math And Science, Oh My! For Sale

Price - 25.00

Time Left - 19 Days, 7 Hours

Please sign in to contact advertiser directly

Note: In order to purchase item or to contact member, you must have at least 1 post on the forums.

SHIPPING IS NOT INCLUDED IN PRICES. Smoke free home. PayPal vendor preferred. Let me know if you have any questions. Thanks!

Latin:
Wheelock’s Latin. 6th edition. Very good condition. $5

Wheelock’s Latin Grammar. 4th Revised. This is a standalone book of exercises for various grammar topics. Has answers in back. Like new, but pages have some yellowing. $5.

First Form Latin Teacher Manual and Answer Key Set. $15. I will also include the partial test set I have left. We never used a Student Book. You would need to add the workbook. Used.

Second Form Latin Set. New. TE, Answers, Quizzes & Tests, Pronunciation CD and Student Workbook. (The student text is reprinted in the TE, so isn’t strictly necessary). $40

Minimus Secondus. Good condition. $7

Math & Science:
College Physics. Knight. This is the full edition with the snail on the front. 2007. Acceptable condition. $5

Dolciani Algebra Structure and Method Set. 1975. Textbook and softcover answer key. Good condition, some marking on inside. $10

Dolciani Modern Introductory Analysis. 1986 imprint of 1964 book. Good condition, doesn’t look like it was issued to a student. Has a small bookstore sticker on front. $5

The Art of LEGO Mindstorms EV3 Programming. Like new except slightly bent corner. $20

Biozone NGSS 2014 Worktext and Model Answers set. Suitable for a light High School Biology course. Some marking in table of contents. $12.

Geometry: A Fresh Approach. Like New student Worktext and Even Problems Solution Manual. $25

Language Arts
New Oxford Guide to Writing (recommended in WTM). 1988. This is the edition with the burgundy cover. It has intact dust jacket and is solid. $8

Logic of English Teacher’s Manual. $10. Ask me about the workbook.

Warriner’s Elements of Writing. 1993. First Course (grade 7). Student and TE. Good used. $10 for set (shipping will be fairly high on this- the TE is big.)

Writing with a Thesis. $5 Eleventh Edition. Good Used. I have a softcover TE for the fifth edition I’ll include for the cost of shipping.

IEW Windows to the World Literary Analysis. TE. Good used condition. I’ll include the Structure and Style 2 hour overview CD. $10 for both. I have two copies of the student book, both with some writing, that I will include for the cost of shipping. The teacher needs a Student copy to know what the student book says, it isn’t reprinted in the TE.

Daily Grammar Ultimate Grade 8. Reproducible all-in-one Teacher Edition. Includes blank student pages and answer key. $5

Lightning Lit Early American Set. Student Book, TE, and 4 novels; Ben Franklin, Moby Dick, Scarlet Letter and Frederick Douglass. I’ve taught with these for two different co-op classes, so the covers and spine show some wear, and there are a few notes in margins and such. $25 set.

Misc
So You Really Want to Learn French. Book One Student and Answers. $8. Soft covers in very good condition. Dd had this for the G3 class and barely used it.

Japanese Hiragana for Beginners (Timothy Stout). Unused workbook. Flashcards removed from book but included. $6

Short Lessons in US History Worktext. Includes answers. Unused, a few pencil marks. $5

ADD ON ITEMS- Already buying something? Add these on. Just want one of these? Add a dollar to the price (plus shipping).

Warriner’s English Grammar and Compositon. 3rd Course (9th grade) Student Books. $2 each. I have one from 1997 and one from 1982. I used these for a co-op class. Some of the Catholic providers have answer keys relatively inexpensively.

Lively Art of Writing. I have three of these (co-op class). $1 each. There is a free workbook/ answer file linked from WTM forums.

Stewart Single Variable Calculus. Second Edition Text and Solutions. $1

There are no public questions for this advertisement

Advertiser Info