What's with the ads?

Algebra, Geometry, Pre-Calc & Ap Calc Resources For Sale

Price - Free

Time Left - 15 Days, 2 Hours

Please sign in to contact advertiser directly

Note: In order to purchase item or to contact member, you must have at least 1 post on the forums.

Singapore NEM 2, VT Geo Module D, Lial’s Precalculus--complete, AP Calculus Test Prep books, Thinkwell course supplementary books. Gently used by only 1 or 2 students. Smoke-free home. All of these were winners for us. I hope they will be winners for you! :)

Payment and Shipping:
-- Paypal preferred
-- Normal shipping is via Media Mail
-- Multiple items purchased can be grouped into one shipment, and shipping costs reduced accordingly.

Singapore (NEM) New Elementary Mathematics 2, Syllabus D Complete set, Softcover, Exc cond -- $45 ppd (Retail: $85)
(Integrated intermediate algebra & geometry) Includes:
-- Student text
-- Teacher’s Guide
-- Solutions Manual
-- Workbook

Videotext Geometry, Module D* (DVD format) Excellent condition, $25 ppd (Retail $100)
Module D is designed to follow Modules A-C in the VT Geometry series. Notably, once Module D is completed, the student has finished the equivalent of a complete Geometry course, and can proceed to not only Modules E & F, but to
any other precalculus program. Both my dc used VT through Module D and did well. At the time they finished Module D, Modules E & F (which contain trigonometry and precalculus topics) were delayed in production and not available. My ds went on to complete Stanford EPGY Precalculus (placing into the middle of the course) and my dd went on to Thinkwell Precalculus.
VT Module D Includes:
-- Video lessons on DVD
-- Student and instructor manuals (clean and unmarked)
-- Original module storage box and instructions from Videotext

*My copy of Module D is the first edition and contains some errata. We corrected most of the errors in pen in the books, but you may need to refer to the errata online when working with this module. Consequently, my price for Module D is greatly reduced.

Precalculus, 3rd Edition, Lial, Hornsby & Schneider -- $30 ppd
This was the text used in Ds’s online precalculus course, and we used it again for Dd, as a supplement to Thinkwell’s Precalculus. It is a good text, clearly written and with good problems. With the solutions manual, this can even be used as a primary text for Precalculus. Includes:
-- Student Text, Hardcover, Good Cond
-- Solutions Manual, Softcover, Like new

AP CALCULUS TEST PREP RESOURCES:
Be Prepared for the AP Calculus Exam, Mark Howell & Martha Montgomery, Like new -- $10 ppd (Retail: $20)
Highly recommended and very thorough; used in PA Homeschoolers AP Calculus courses in 2012.
Cracking the AP Calculus AB & BC Exams, 2012 Ed, Princeton Review, Like new -- $8 ppd (Retail: $15)
Very helpful book. My dd used this book (but did not write in it) to prep for the AB exam and did well.

BOOKS TO ACCOMPANY THINKWELL PRECALC AND CALC ONLINE COURSES:
Thinkwell’s Precalculus Workbook, Softcover, Excellent cond -- $10 ppd (Retail: $29)
Thinkwell’s Calculus AB Printed Notes, Softcover, Like new -- $10 ppd (Retail: $29)

There are no public questions for this advertisement

Advertiser Info