What's with the ads?

Jacob's Geometry 3Rd Edition Pick Your Set!

Price - 0.00

Time Left - 2 Days, 6 Hours

Please sign in to contact advertiser directly

Note: In order to purchase item or to contact member, you must have at least 1 post on the forums.

Jacob's Geometry 3rd Edition PRICES FURTHER REDUCED:

Do Derek Owens on your own with this set I have (which includes D.O.'s first semester workbook which you could easily use on your own with the other books in this set, as you wish!!!

I have both the MFW Package Set with the My Father's World Lesson Plans and I also have the first semester Derek Owens Semester 1 Student Workbook and Geometry Syllabus for Mr. Owens available for sale, plus the Enhanced Teacher's Guide for Geometry. All in new or like new condition except for the lesson plans which have 1-3 pgs. of pencil markings.

The MFW Package Set (retails for $199...will sell for $84.95 ppd.) includes:
Jacob's Geometry textbook 3rd Edition (Geometry: Seeing, Doing, Understanding)
Daily Lesson Plans developed by MFW
Answers to Exercises for Geometry
Test Bank
If you want to break up the above set, make me an offer.

The Derek Owens supplement (retails for about $25 w/tax plus shipping from Lulu; will sell for $15.95 ppd.) includes:
Geometry Semester 1, Student Workbook
Geometry Syllabus Online, 2015-16 (includes extensive weekly checklist of assignments)

Additionally, I have the Enhanced Teacher's Guide for Geometry: Seeing, Doing, Understanding (3rd Edition, retails for about $40.00; will sell for $24.95 ppd.)

Let me know what you are interested in and we can work a deal. Or take all for $114.95 ppd.

Blessings,

Brenda

There are no public questions for this advertisement

Advertiser Info