Menu
You need to be logged in to see additionnal information and be able to contact the advertiser!

Math U See Algebra 2 (Algebra II) Instructional Videos (DVDS), Student Workbook, Instructional Manual, Tests Book

(0 reviews)

Math U See Algebra 2 (Algebra II) Instructional Videos (DVDS), Student Workbook, Instructional Manual, Tests Book

(0 reviews)

$50

• Price $50
4 Questions
0 Reviews

Description

4 items, all used. Photos show slightly worn corners and creased covers. Student Workbook has torn cover (see photo) but absolutely no writing on the pages. Clean pages!

$50 (postage paid)

venmo or paypal

Algebra 2

Factoring Polynomials, Quadratic Formula, Graphing Conic Sections, and Other Algebra 2 Topics

Algebra 2 is a more rigorous algebra course that builds on the previous two courses. Besides review and expansion of topics taught in Algebra 1, the course covers advanced factoring, imaginary and complex numbers, conjugate numbers, the binomial theorem, the quadratic formula, motion problems, and other kinds of application problems. Graphing includes extensive practice with conic sections and solving systems of equations visually and algebraically. Vectors are also introduced.

, Louisiana - United States

• Like 1

Recommended Questions

Hi,

I'm new and not able to send you a message.  Could you send me an invoice for this Math-U-See Algebra 2 set through PayPal to mtyler@centurylink.net?

Thank you.

orthodoxmother

Posted

I'll be glad to. Since it's the first time I'm communication with you, Paypal requires your First Name, Last Name, and country to confirm that I have the correct person.

Share this comment