What's with the ads?

Sonlight Core G W/ Instructor's Guide (2009) For Sale

Price - 225.00

Time Left - 21 Days,

Please sign in to contact advertiser directly

Note: In order to purchase item or to contact member, you must have at least 1 post on the forums.

Please read entire post if you are interested.
I have the 2009 version of the Intructor's Guide. It was used with one child and only has check marks on weeks 1 thru 23. There is no other writing throught the Instructor's Guide.
I have 25 of the required books because I put this together myself. I will list them here and then show what I do NOT have in a seperate list. I used replacement books that I gathered up together. I can get you a list of those if you want to pick some of them. If you choose from my extra books, I will charge $3 per book for those.
Here Goes: THIS IS WHAT I DO HAVE
I, Juan de Pareja
The Second Mrs. Gioconda
Proud Taste for Scalet and Miniver
Shadow of a Bull
The Bronze Bow
Theras and His Town
Son of Charlemagne
The Shakespeare Stealer
Beyond the Desert Gate
Hittite Warrior
Flame over Tara
The Trojan War
The Golden Goblet
God King
A Single Shard
The Samurai's Tale
Adam of the Road
The Ides of April
Catherine, Called Birdy
Black Horses for the King
The Beduin's Gazelle
Mara, Daughter of the Nile
Mystery of the Roman Ransom
The Kingfisher History Encyclopedia (2004 version) - they used the 2012 veriosn in the current instructor's guide.

Here Goes: THIS IS WHAT I DO NOT HAVE
The Usbourne Encyclopedia of World History
Story of the World 1 & 2
Dulaire's Book of Greek Myths
Archimedes and the Door of Science
The Kingdom Strikes Back
Master Cornhill
The Hidden Treasure of Glaston
The Phantom Tollbooth
The Monk who Shook the World
The Westing Game

The photos show that you will receive the binder, books and the Instructor's guide. The binder will be mailed seperately, otherwise, the post office will not accept the heavy box of books as media mail. You can choose to take it or not. It's NOT part of the price. It''s an extra that you can get for free but pay the shipping on.
The Instructor's Guide is from 2009 and has the 4-day schedule on one side and the 5-day schedule on the other side. The photo that show the rips in the first two pieces of the Instructor's guide is the only damage to it. All of the books were read by one child and all almost like new.
I accept Paypal and will add Media Mail and yo let me know if you want the binder or not. That will be additional shipping and I will get you a quote.

There are no public questions for this advertisement

Advertiser Info