What's with the ads?

Rod And Staff, Chemistry, Saxon, Latin, Cap Writing And Rhetoric For Sale

Price - 1.00

Time Left - 22 Days, 8 Hours

Please sign in to contact advertiser directly

Note: In order to purchase item or to contact member, you must have at least 1 post on the forums.

I have the following items for sale; add lowest sipping price to stated cost. I ship cheapest shipping that includes tracking, unless you prefer a different shipping method. I accept PayPal, cash, and USPS money orders.

General Chemistry: The Essential Concepts (5th edition), Chang. Very good condition. $4.

Rod and Staff Spelling 5, Student book. Used condition - first six lessons done. Free for postage.

Classical Academic Press, Writing and Rhetoric: Refutation and Confirmation. Student book and teacher manual. New and un-used. $20 set.

Rod and Staff Spelling 6, Student edition. Like new condition. $5.

Rod and Staff English 7, Teacher book, student book, worksheets, tests. New/unused. $30 set.

Saxon Math 6/5, Teacher and student set. Good condition; protective plastic on a worn cover, minor stray pencil marks but no writing otherwise. $20 set.

ClassiQuest Science, Astronomy and GeoScience. Good condition; protective plastic on cover. $15.

Memoria Press Prima Latina, Teacher manual. Excellent condition. $3.

Memoria Press First Form Latin student text. New/unused. $6.

Homeschool In The Woods, Time Travelers History Study, "New World Explorers" CD-ROM. Excellent condition. $10.

Homeschool In The Woods, Time Travelers History Study, "The American Revolution" CD-ROM. New/Unused. $15.

There are no public questions for this advertisement

Advertiser Info