What's with the ads?

Art Resources For All Ages For Sale

Price - Free

Time Left - 20 Days, 6 Hours

Please sign in to contact advertiser directly

Note: In order to purchase item or to contact member, you must have at least 1 post on the forums.

Art history, drawing instruction, art appreciation and more. Gently used by only 1 or 2 students. Smoke-free home. All of these books were winners for us. I hope they will work for you! :)

Payment and Shipping:
-- Paypal preferred
-- Normal shipping is via Media Mail.
-- Multiple items purchased can be combined into one shipment, and shipping costs reduced accordingly. (Check my other listings.)

ART HISTORY & APPRECIATION
The Usborne Introduction to Art, Rosie Dickins & Mari Griffith, Internet-Linked, Hardcover w/dust jacket; Like new -- $14 ppd

For middle school and up. A beautiful book for both studying art history and for art appreciation. The book follows the history of western painting from ancient Egypt to modern times, using works from the National Gallery.

Looking at Pictures: An Introduction to Art for Young People, Joy Richardson, Hardcover w/dust jacket, Like new -- $14 ppd

For late elementary and up. Another beautiful book that helps children understand and respond to art by examining famous paintings from the National Gallery.

ART INSTRUCTION
Drawing with Children: A Creative Method for Adult Beginners Too, 10th Ed., Mona Brooks, Softcover, Good cond -- $11 ppd (Retail $18.95)

A wonderful resource for teaching children of all ages how to make realistic drawings. We used it with good success. A friend of mine used this book with her 5-year-old daughter, who went on to produce fabulous art, and won a national competition. You can see what the book looks like here: http://www.rainbowresource.com/product/sku/003756

Mark Kistler’s Draw Squad, Mark Kistler; Like new, unmarked -- $12 ppd (Retail $20)

For older elementary and up. A step by step drawing instruction/workbook; great for self-teaching. You can see the book here: http://www.rainbowresource.com/product/sku/009577

Keeping A Nature Journal, 2nd Ed, Clare Walker Leslie & Charles E. Roth, Like New -- $14 ppd (Retail $18.95)

For Gr 3 - adult. A beautiful and complete guide covering selection of journal and art materials, observing, collecting, drawing and making notes. You can see the book here: http://www.rainbowresource.com/product/sku/010791

Fun with Easy Origami, John Montroll, Dover Publications; New, shrink-wrapped -- $4 ppd (Retail $5.95) Includes 48-page instruction booklet and 24 sheets of origami paper.

ART SUPPLIES
Note Sketch Book, Bienfang, 8.5 x 11, Spiral bound, New/never used -- $7 ppd (I have 2 of these available)
This is a great combination note and sketch book for upper elementary to middle school. The top half of each page is blank for sketching, and the bottom half is lined for note taking. Great for a nature journal or a trip journal. High quality paper.

There are no public questions for this advertisement

Advertiser Info