What's with the ads?

High School Literature Resources For Sale

Price - Free

Time Left - 21 Days,

Please sign in to contact advertiser directly

Note: In order to purchase item or to contact member, you must have at least 1 post on the forums.

Lightning Literature and Skills for Literary Analysis. Gently used by only 1 or 2 students. Smoke-free home. All of these books were winners for us. I hope they will work for you! :)

Payment and Shipping:
-- Paypal preferred
-- Normal shipping is via Media Mail
-- Multiple items purchased can be combined into one shipment, and shipping costs reduced accordingly. (Check my other listings.)

British Medieval Literature, Michael Gaunt, Like new -- $19 ppd (Retail $29.95)
Covers the following books:
Beowulf
Piers the Ploughman
Sir Gawain and the Green Knight
The Canterbury Tales

Skills for Literary Analysis, 1st Edition, James Stobaugh, Exc cond -- $18 ppd (Retail $37.75)
Includes student text and teacher guide.
My ds used this curriculum in 9th grade and benefited from it. The literature selections covered are excellent, and the overall advice for reading literature is sound. To make the best use of this curriculum, add to it a resource, such as Norton’s Essential Literary Terms, to help explain the literary constructs, and find examples of good literary essays for your student to emulate (the examples in the book are not the best.) A simple google search for “examples of literary essays high school” will yield a number of samples.

There are no public questions for this advertisement

Advertiser Info