Menu
You need to be logged in to see additionnal information and be able to contact the advertiser!

Stampin Up Stamps and more GOOD DEAL

(0 reviews)

Stampin Up Stamps and more GOOD DEAL

(0 reviews)

$500

• Price $500 Shipment cost 500 USD
0 Questions
0 Reviews

Description

I have over 100 SETS of near perfect condition Stampin Up stamps with a few others thrown in. The ones that have been used have always cleaned, and there aren't that many. Life has taken a different direction and these stamps are too nice to stay tucked away. These are all in immaculate condition. There is nothing damaged or unuseable. 5 or 6 sets have never even been mounted. Most have never even been used.  From Valentine's/hearts to Christmas and everything in between. There are sets for farming, nature, seasonal, horses, weddings, dogs, floral, outdoors, words of endearment, holiday words, Santa, Halloween, beach scenes, firefighters, deer, woods/great trees, tractors, farm/barn, shapes, letters and the list goes on and on. You will NOT be disappointed in this array of beautiful stamps. They are clean, have been in containers and preserved. I have waaay too many and just cannot justify them sitting around in a closet. This is a heck of a deal for all these stamps. I even have a big 12x12 paper box with numerous other 'kid' stamps that have not been used. This is a very nice lot and you won't be disappointed. For the card makers and scrapbookers out there, this is everything you would want to start out with. I have some very nice horse stamps in here too, at least 7 sets of different horses and scenery. Way too much to list or take photos of. Selling as a "LOT". You will not be disappointed. I will throw in 17 small roller stamps, 3 large roller stamps and 3 of the roller tools.  From a smoke free home. Can arrange or meet for shipping. There are way too many stamps to list here. Thank you for looking. 

s1.PNG

Memphis, Michigan - United States

Recommended Questions

There are no questions to display.