What's with the ads?

High School Math Resources For Sale

Price - Free

Time Left - 14 Days, 9 Hours

Please sign in to contact advertiser directly

Note: In order to purchase item or to contact member, you must have at least 1 post on the forums.

Videotext Geometry Module D, Singapore NEM 2, Lial’s Precalculus and more. Gently used by only 1 or 2 students. Smoke-free home. All of these were winners for us. I hope they will be winners for you! :)

Payment and Shipping:
-- PayPal preferred
-- Normal shipping is via Media Mail
-- Multiple items purchased can be grouped into one shipment, and shipping costs reduced accordingly.

Videotext Geometry, Module D (DVD format), 1st Edition*, Excellent condition -- $25 ppd (Retail $100)
Module D follows after VT Geometry modules A-C and together with those modules, constitutes a complete and very thorough high school Geometry course. After completing Module D, a student can go on to any precalculus program. Both my dc used VT through Module D and did well. At the time they finished Module D, Modules E & F (which contain trigonometry and precalculus topics) were delayed in production and not available. My ds went on to complete Stanford EPGY Precalculus (placing into the middle of the course) and my dd went on to Thinkwell Precalculus.

Module D set includes:
-- Video lessons on DVD
-- All student and instructor manuals (clean and unmarked)
-- Original module storage box and instructions from Videotext

*This first edition contains some errata. We corrected most of the errors in pen in the books, but you may need to refer to the errata online when working with this module. Consequently, my price for Module D is greatly reduced.

Precalculus, 3rd Edition, Lial, Hornsby & Schneider -- $36 ppd
This was the text used in Ds’s online precalculus course, and we used it again for Dd, as a supplement to Thinkwell’s Precalculus. It is a good text, clearly written and with good problems. Because of this and the complete Solutions manual, this set can be used as a stand-alone independent study Precalculus course. Includes:
-- Student Text, Hardcover, Good Cond (Amazon ASIN: B00RWUJOG2)
-- Solutions Manual, Softcover, Like new

Thinkwell’s Precalculus Workbook (to accompany the online course.) Softcover, Excellent cond -- $14 ppd (Retail: $29)
Thinkwell’s Calculus AB Printed Notes (to accompany the online course.) Softcover, Like new -- $14 ppd (Retail: $29)

Be Prepared for the AP Calculus Exam, Mark Howell & Martha Montgomery, Like new -- $13 ppd (Retail: $20)
Cracking the AP Calculus AB & BC Exams, 2012 Ed, Princeton Review, Like new -- $9 ppd (Retail: $15)

Singapore (NEM) New Elementary Mathematics 2, Syllabus D Complete set, Softcover, Exc cond -- $45 ppd (Retail: $85)
This set is the second in the NEM series, and contains integrated intermediate algebra & geometry topics. Includes:
-- Student text
-- Teacher’s Guide
-- Solutions Manual
-- Workbook

There are no public questions for this advertisement

Advertiser Info