Menu
  1. Welcome To The WTM Community

1. Announcements

Check here for the latest announcements from the forum admin...includes server status updates.

Questions about the site, rule changes, and new features

New to forum posting? Testing your signature or avatar? Try out new things here. For you seasoned forum users, please pop in and help out when you can.

1. General Education Discussion Board

For general questions about classical education methods, home education issues, teaching techniques, readiness, supplemental activities, field trips, assessments, frustrations, online resources, etc.

3.1m

For questions about specific curricula and their relationship to classical education. Express yourself politely! And remember that no single program can possibly meet the needs of every home schooler; let's benefit from the variety available. NO ADVERTISEMENTS!

1.4m

Are you schooling a high school student? Or giving yourself a classical education too? Post questions, book reviews, thoughts, recommendations, and more here.

Post questions and discussion about afterschooling in the classical method.

If you're doing classical education with a child who has a nontraditional learning style, learning difficulties, or other learning challenges, ask questions, share answers and find support here.

Is your child working ahead of grade level in one or more areas? Share thoughts and questions here.

Educating your family in more than one language? Discuss challenges and curricula with other bilingual parents here.

1. The Chat Board

For just hanging out and chatting. Looking for exercise tips, recipe suggestions, general advice, travel hints, or just that hard-to-find kilt picture? This forum is for you.

2.5m

Find other parents and groups in your area, or pen-pals for your children

3. Sale and Swap Board   (182,379 visits to this link)

• Recent Status Updates

• Murphy101

I am so very done with 2024 already.
      · 2 replies
    • Cecilia  »  clwcain

Hi clwcain, I was just wondering whether there is a way to send you a PM? Or for you to send me one?
      I would very much like to ask you a question regarding an education provider that you once endorsed and then removed your endorsement, if possible? As per an offer you made on another thread on this forum...
      I would be ever so grateful if you had time - 

Many thanks :)

· 0 replies
    • Bev

I've spent the last month reading and educating myself about high school options and planning for college so I feel a lot better about it now. I've got a tentative plan for moving forward. On to 9th grade!
      · 0 replies
    • Bev

Hi. I just joined because I woke up this morning full of fear over homeschooling high school. We've been getting along just fine doing a mash up of various curricula, lit based learning, and Charlotte Mason style fine arts. Suddenly though I'm worried my son isn't ready for life. It's freaking me out. Neither of my kids are very academically inclined and my only real educational goal was teaching them how to learn how to do things themselves. So far so good. 
      · 0 replies
  • Current Donation Goals